Monday, October 7, 2019

The clock is ticking down...


Six day until my friend from the UK arrives, eight until we leave for Albuquerque.

It's definitely time to get my butt in gear and get things finalized for the trip. Yikes...

I have no pictures, but this past weekend, I re-caulked my bathtub. That included cleaning out the old stuff, cleaning the tile and tub and then replacing the caulk. It looks so much better now. Why didn't I do that long ago...? Mostly because I wanted to paint the tile rather than just re-caulk, but as I mentioned before, that whole project would be cost and labor intensive.

I have my lists ready so now it's time to start checking things off...

On another note--FALL has arrived!!! It was 62* this morning when I let the dog out.

Hope you had a great weekend!!


No comments: