Friday, September 27, 2019

The countdown begins...


Eighteen days until I leave for my conference in Albuquerque.

(From the Albuquerque Wikipedia page)


It's time to make the lists: things to do in preparation and things to pack.

I'm driving this time, which is nice. I like road trips and having a vehicle is always handy if you want to sight see or whatever while you're wherever you are.

Things to do in preparation is two-pronged: all things at home and at work I have to do in advance of being gone and all the things I have to prep for the actual conference.

I'm getting tired just thinking about it. :0)

But it's Friday and I have a hockey game tomorrow. I'm going with some friends who don't go to many hockey games, so I'm hoping to give them the full experience. I created a poster for my favorite player and I want to get there in time to secure spots on the glass to watch warmup and see if I can't get another interaction with my man Roman Polak.


Monday evening is the Season Ticket Holder event at the zoo and I'm hoping that Mr. Polak will be attending that as well, so I can get a picture and possibly an autograph. So excited!!!

I'll report back next week.

Have a great weekend!!


No comments: