Friday, September 20, 2019

My foray into tole painting...


I think I've mentioned the plain wooden nesting dolls I bought a while back and my plans for them. Well, last night, we got together and began our projects...








My little people definitely need a second and possibly a third coat of paint. The black covered pretty well, the green, not so much. I also need to get some sort of skin-colored paint for the heads. I'm also going to have to extend the green down a little further because I need enough room on the back of the green for names and jersey numbers.

Of course, I still have to finalize my decision of who warrants immortalization on my dolls.

The important part was that a good time was had by all. One or two more sessions will definitely be needed to complete our projects.

Have a great weekend!!


No comments: