Monday, September 9, 2019

Hockey Season has unofficially begun for moi!


This past Saturday, my hockey partners in crime and I went to a player signing. We got autographs and pics with the very handsome and talented Roope Hintz, an up-and-coming forward for my Dallas Stars.


I had him sign my paper ticket with his image on it. :0)



I'm gonna collect as many signatures on tickets I can and then frame them... Sadly, they didn't put every current roster player on a ticket. I'm not sure what I'm going to have other players sign, but I'll figure out something, because...

There will be players at the annual Season Ticket Holder event who are not on tickets. It's a shame too because there are enough tickets for each player to appear twice instead of a select group appearing three times.

Anyway--  it's hockey season again --finally!!


No comments: