Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Jelly Beans...


Yeah, probably one of the worst candies you can eat...all sugary and sticky. But, man, I love them. For the last many Easters, I have resisted the lure because I don't have children requiring Easter baskets that require a trip through the seasonal/Easter aisles of Walmart. But this year, because of my writer's group celebrations, I braved the Easter aisles and found single serving boxes of Brach's tiny jelly bird eggs.

And then I kept buying those five-packs until they didn't carry them anymore. Minus two boxes, this is what I have left...



So today, because I'm feeling a bit silly and happy about spring, I'm going to rank my favorite jelly bean flavors/colors... I don't really know the flavors per se of all the colors though.



From least favorite to favorite...

1) RED--they used to taste like soap or something, now not so much, but the red ones are still always ranked last.

2) PURPLE--I've never been a hug fan of grape-flavored anything.

3) YELLOW, ORANGE, PINK, WHITE--I have no preference here. Whatever shakes out of the box, I'm fine with.

2) GREEN--for no other reason than it's my favorite color. Technically, they could be lumped in with #3.

1) BLACK--I love black licorice. Black Twizzlers. Nibs. Yum.

What about you? A fan of the jelly beans or no? Have a favorite color/flavor? Do share!!


No comments: