Monday, July 10, 2017

Mall Shopping...


DD and I had a mother/daughter date yesterday. She wanted to check out a store at one of the local malls, so off we went. We had a fun time and I came home with a sore hip joint and a Build-A-Bear bear...


It was a tie between the hockey outfit and the Navy one, but ultimately they didn't have a Navy one, so hockey it was. I'll just have to order the sailor suit online.

It's not often I get to hang out with DD, so a good time was had by all. I hardly ever go to the mall because generally speaking I hate shopping. I mean I don't go just for the sake of going. I go when I need something.

Part of me had been wanting to people watch because I'm hip-deep in writing books and I really don't spend a lot of time out in the world. I see the same five people everyday and that's a very small sample group. :0) I got to do some over the 4th while down at the fireworks store, but then you get busy and you forget.

Are you a shopper? Do you like going to the mall?

No comments: