Wednesday, April 19, 2017

OFF THE GRID


Sorry this is soooo late today...it's been a crazy few days.

And so sorry I missed Monday. The weekend was a bit busy and then Monday, I ended up being without Internet access aside from my phone, but that's not conducive to everything Internet-based. Not for me anyway.

On the other hand, I did have my laptop and I was able to finish reading through book five. It could use another pass (or two), but it needs to go to the editor in a few days. And--I'm tired of looking at it. The editor may have her work cut out for her, but I said that about the last book and she didn't say much about that one. So who knows. >>shrugs<<

Does watching real TV count as being off the grid? because I've been able to watch the Stanley Cup semi-finals on my big screen TV the last couple of nights too, so that's been a nice change from watching it on my iPad. Anyway, last night's game was a freakin' nail biter.

The Columbus Blue Jackets pulled off a much needed win--
had they lost they would have been eliminated from the first round.


Anyway, being off the grid was nice and lonely at the same time. But I survived.

Hope you've had a good week so far!

No comments: