Proofreader Services

For more information about my proof reading services, click here.

2016 Goals

  • write to my grandmother every six weeks or so
  • call my moms every month or so
  • cook/eat better
  • clean out and organize my writng/craft room
  • re-institute the cleaning plan
  • publish six books by September 2017
  • reach 120 to 125 pounds
  • walk the dog three times a week

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Wednesday, April 19, 2017

OFF THE GRID


Sorry this is soooo late today...it's been a crazy few days.

And so sorry I missed Monday. The weekend was a bit busy and then Monday, I ended up being without Internet access aside from my phone, but that's not conducive to everything Internet-based. Not for me anyway.

On the other hand, I did have my laptop and I was able to finish reading through book five. It could use another pass (or two), but it needs to go to the editor in a few days. And--I'm tired of looking at it. The editor may have her work cut out for her, but I said that about the last book and she didn't say much about that one. So who knows. >>shrugs<<

Does watching real TV count as being off the grid? because I've been able to watch the Stanley Cup semi-finals on my big screen TV the last couple of nights too, so that's been a nice change from watching it on my iPad. Anyway, last night's game was a freakin' nail biter.

The Columbus Blue Jackets pulled off a much needed win--
had they lost they would have been eliminated from the first round.


Anyway, being off the grid was nice and lonely at the same time. But I survived.

Hope you've had a good week so far!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Jen FitzGerald
Thanks for stopping by one of my little corners of the world wide web. So, a little about me...My husband and I have been married for twenty years and we have three adult children although our youngest is still in high school. We've lived in Texas for fifteen years and for the rest of the story, click here.
View my complete profile

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Jen's Glossary of Terms

  • DH = my husband
  • my Brown Eyed Girl = my oldest daughter
  • DD = my Darling Daughter (the younger one)
  • Sonshine or Marching Band Boy = my son
  • NT = the North Texas chapter of RWA
  • RWA = Romance Writers of America