Wednesday, April 12, 2017

2017 First Quarter Goal Update


Quite frankly, I'm not doing so hot.

I'm calling my mom & step-mom, so that's good.

I'm behind on writing a letter to my grandmother.

I'm not doing as well on the cooking better/eating better as I'd like, but I'm doing better than last year. Still have nine months to make further improvements.

My writing room is also not as clean and tidy as I'd like it, although I have worked on it a little. Again...still have time. :0)

The cleaning plan is nowhere to be found at the moment.

I am slightly behind on getting my six books published. Just need to get my arse in gear and pick up the pace.

I'm on track to reach my weight goal. Just got to keep on doing what I'm doing. Only maybe a little more gung ho there too.

I haven't walked the dog in months, so yeah. There's still time!!

How about you???

Did you  lay out some goals? How's your progress??


No comments: