Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A change of topic...



Ready for a break from all the publishing talk?? You must be, so let's do it.

First of all, it's March. We haven't had much of a winter and the trees are beginning to bud. Of course, the dandelions have been growing out of control and there's still a couple of weeks until my lawn guy starts back up again.


(Images courtesy of Wikipedia)

 I think next year, we're not stopping service. Maybe add a week between visits, but not halting them altogether.Eventually, I'd love to hire a lawn care service to come spray the yard on a regular basis and try to get actual grass back, but perhaps when I'm raking in the large royalty checks, eh?

My boy may be coming to visit soon in preparation for his official deployment on the open seas. I'm excited for him to do this finally. He's been in the Navy for two and a half years now. It's about time he went to sea. As you can guess, I'm thrilled to have home for a bit before he goes.


March is also the month of birthdays...both my beautiful girls celebrate their birthdays this month--the Brown-Eyed Girl at the beginning and DD at the end.


Have a great rest of the week!!


No comments: