Friday, December 9, 2016

So...I got a new car...


I would have rather not had to do it, but sometimes, Murphy just doesn't like you. Anyway, new vehicle is a Toyota RAV 4 LE, a small SUV. It's nice and I love it and it has some nice features...

Well, here's the car...


It had 39 miles when we took possession!


It has Bluetooth capability so it automatically connects to my phone and gets my music going. I gotta say, this tickles me to death. Also the talking on the phone, hands free, is pretty cool--not that I do that often, cuz I'm not much of a phone talker, but if someone calls me while I'm driving, there's a button on the steering wheel--no worrying about where the phone actually is.


And it has backup cameras, so I can see what's behind me as I backup. Nice!



So Merry Christmas to us for the next several years. :)


No comments: