Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Road Trip and Grand-Kitties!


Monday, I drove down to the fireworks store to pick up my Brown-Eyed Girl! (Her room mate drove her up that far from Houston.)

It was a nice little road trip. A gorgeous day. Despite it being 95*, I drove with the windows down and the music turned up.


It was good to have both my baby girls under one roof. But with the arrival of both girls and both their cats--there are currently SIX females in the house! The girls and me, two felines, and one canine.

There's been a lot of hissing and growling, but no altercation as of yet between any of the four-legged females. Surprisingly, Rayna has been a bit leery of the cats. Unless I expressly call her into or out of my bedroom, she stays put and looks anxiously in Amber's room worried that Karma is going to get her. If I'd realized she was that much of a chicken, I'd have gotten a cat ages ago. I do hope that at some point, Rayna and Karma have a throw-down. Karma has front claws, so if Rayna gets a taste of that, she'll retain a healthy respect for cats and perhaps I can finally get a cat. But we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, here are my grand-kitties--the only grand anything that I want. :)

 This is Kitty, Brown-Eyed Girl's cat. Yep, her name is Kitty.

And this Karma, DD's cat.

Have a great rest of the week.


No comments: