Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Podfic Update


At the beginning of the month, I talked here about the podfic I'd created. As a refresher, podfic is basically like an audio book, only it's fan fiction being read and not a "real" published book.

Well, reveals were finally made and my recipient--the author of the fic I read/turned into podfic--seemed quite pleased with my efforts and had many complimentary things to say about the end product. He or she also wants to link it to the original written version housed at a major fic archive.

Needless to say, I'M VERY CHUFFED at the response and can't wait to visit the fic page and actually see the link.

So, while I still don't have much time at the moment to learn the software, I definitely want to try my hand (or mouth??) at this again.


No comments: