Monday, December 7, 2015

Livin' La Vida Loca


Okay so maybe not living the crazy life, but trying to live a fun one...

For several months I'd been hearing David Bowie's song "Let's Dance" on my radio station. That song came out the year I graduated junior high and started high school. (Boy that's a long time ago!)

Anyway, it reminded me of a pair of red shoes I had back then. They were leather with some stitching on the top and a small heel. When I wore them I felt sassy and grown up and just generally good about myself and I decided I wanted red shoes again. So I bought two pair of shiny patent leather flats--one black, one red.

And I decided I wanted to do something fun with those red shoes, so I decorated them.



What do you think???



4 comments:

Author Tyler Anne Snell said...

Love them!!

Janie Crouch said...

I LOVE THEM!!! Going to go listen to that song right now!

Jen FitzGerald said...

Thanks, gals!

mtnchild said...

You're silly ... LOL