Monday, April 13, 2015

Music Monday


I've found this fantastic Internet radio station--it's called CleansingMusic.com. They have a ton of genres available--which I didn't know until I pulled them up on Google. I listen to the classical genre and am never disappointed in what I hear, from favorite soundtracks such as Harry Potter, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, to classical staples such as the Moonlight Sonata and Fur Elise to fun tunes like Steamboat Willie and the Fantasyland Theme from the amusement park.

Today's song is the theme song from the movie Beetlejuice. I wasn't a big fan of the movie, but the song is just fun.


And who can resist Julie Andrews singing "My Favorite Things" from the movie A Sound of Music? Most of the songs played are instrumental, but we get the singing with this one, because it just wouldn't evoke the same fun and be as uplifting without them!



Enjoy!

No comments: