Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Still under the weather...


Been reading and resting as much as possible. I'm pretty sure I'm staying ahead of it, but my immune system's fight is wearing me out. I scarcely spared a thought for today's post until the last minute. So I'm gonna peruse past images and post some favorites.

 GI Snow... part of our Redneck Gingerbread House scene.

 A trip to the USS Lexington in Corpus Christi, TX.

 A trip to the beach in Rockport, TX.

 Being a fan girl--having a get together with like-minded friends and celebrating the love of our fandom.

 Getting together with dear writer friends in OKC.

 One of many, many, many Friday night football games with the marching band.

 A trip to the Fort Worth Zoo, with my DD.

 Line-dried laundry...

 A Studio B Studio tour in Nashville a couple years back. Awesome.

 What can I say...

 Definitely a day worth celebrating!

 My beautiful children. My daughters don't love their brother at all, do they??


No comments: