Friday, December 19, 2014

My bucket list...


Since I issued my BUCKET LIST challenge last Friday, I had to think long and hard about my own list...

(Image courtesy of bucketlist.net.)


What do I want to do, see, or accomplish before I kick the bucket, pass away, die...?

To be honest I couldn't come up with a lot of things. I've done a bit of traveling, having visited Denmark as a child and England as a young teen. I've lived in a handful of states and passed through or visited several others. For the most part my travel bug has been quashed, but I would love a return trip to Washington  DC to do all the museums and memorials and historic sites justice.

 (Image courtesy of Wikipedia.)

The one really big thing that I'd like to accomplish is a college degree. A nice associates degree in whatever I can earn one in will do. I've just always had an inner green eyed monster where college degrees are concerned. I started college, once upon a time, but it was hard. (Yeah, I know... DUH!) And then  I got pregnant with the Brown Eyed Girl and I never finished. Of course, I barely even got started...

(Image courtesy of dreamstime.com.)


What about you?? Any bucket list items you'd care to share??

1 comment:

Regina Richards said...

Scuba diving, castles of Europe, New England in autumn. We have a whole list! We're starting now with the least expensive: snowmobiling in Colorado in 2015. We did the Smoky Mountains in 2014. The expensive stuff has to wait for the kids to graduate from college since the bulk of our money is going to that now. But the youngest graduate in 2017. Then we plan to get really serious about checking things off our list.