Proofreader Services

For more information about my proof reading services, click here.

2017 Goals

  • write to my grandmother every six weeks or so
  • call my moms every month or so
  • cook/eat better
  • clean out and organize my writng/craft room
  • re-institute the cleaning plan
  • publish six books by September 2017
  • reach 120 to 125 pounds
  • walk the dog three times a week

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Monday, April 28, 2014

We're going to the chapel...


So my babiest sister got married this weekend. DH, Sonshine and I zoomed up to Omaha, Nebraska to celebrate with my family. My other sister flew in from Michigan too. It was the first time we've all been together since November 2009 when our daddy died.

So some pictures...






Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Wurtz!


4 comments:

Lara Lacombe said...

Looks like a lovely wedding! Congrats to the happy couple :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little boy! So glad you were able to be there and share the joy.

Nancy

Jen FitzGerald said...

Thanks, gals. It was good to see my family.

Regina Richards said...

Congrats to the happy couple!

About Me

My Photo
Jen FitzGerald
Thanks for stopping by one of my little corners of the world wide web. So, a little about me...My husband and I have been married for twenty years and we have three adult children although our youngest is still in high school. We've lived in Texas for fifteen years and for the rest of the story, click here.
View my complete profile

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Jen's Glossary of Terms

  • DH = my husband
  • my Brown Eyed Girl = my oldest daughter
  • DD = my Darling Daughter (the younger one)
  • Sonshine or Marching Band Boy = my son
  • NT = the North Texas chapter of RWA
  • RWA = Romance Writers of America