So yesterday, I was listening to the radio--the classical station--and on came a medley of the songs from The Sound of Music...I've seen this film a few times in my life and I know some words to most of them. Anyway, the point is when "My Favorite Things" played, the idea for this morning's post was sparked.
It's been a tough few weeks, and I won't go into detail, but suffice it to say that two things have hit me in the last couple of days...
One was a post on Facebook. See here...
And the other was the song. For your listening pleasure, if you're so inclined:
So in the interest of my mental health, I'm going to share with you some of my favorite things. In no particular order:
1. Hanging out with my kids.
2. A cup of hot Plantation Mint tea from Bigelow. (just this brand/flavor) Which I drink just about every day.
5. cross stitching
8. hanging out with writer friends
9. Danish licorice--the salty kind :)
10. my house/being at home
11. scented candles on a dreary day
12. fall / fall colors
13. the color green
14. freshly mown grass
Care to share some of your favorite things?? Please do--