Monday, July 1, 2013

Here comes the bride, part 2...


The wedding Friday was nice. Short and sweet, thank goodness, since the ceremony was performed outside. Pictures as I promised, but of the venue more than the wedding since I realize my family is not necessarily of interest to you. Inn on Lake Granbury was lovely, though the bed sucked and I didn't sleep well. Anyway, pictures as promised:

 The drive there--I always enjoy the Texas landscape.

 The front of the inn.

 I shared that upper room with DD.

 The view of the lake.

 The back of the main inn building.

The friendly inn cat, Sammy.


Okay, one picture of the happy couple, Tracey and Luc.

 One of the highlights of the evening (for me) was when my nephew (the bride's son) and his date two-stepped. They were very good and are partners and attend dance competitions.

So there you have it! Been to a wedding lately?


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun time!

Molly Cannon said...

Oh--I love weddings, and I haven't been to one for awhile. I'm having withdrawal. Love the two stepping couple!

Chill N said...

Love Granbury! No weddings lately. In fact, in emailing a friend whose daughter is getting married, I realize I am way out of touch on the current trends. Cute cat at the Inn!

Nancy

Jen FitzGerald said...

Thanks for stopping by, ladies.