For more information about my proof reading services, click here.
2016 Reading Challenge
I've given up on the official Goodreads challenge, although I have borrowed their logo. I'm going for 3 million new words and the re-reading of whatever fics I decide sound interesting as well as creating pod fic. Everything will be listed on the other side of the blog and you can view the details and numbers here.
- be a better website person for my writing group
- be a better treasurer for my writing group
- get physically healthy and well
- walk the dog/walk to the post office
- reach that 120lb. mark (for real this time)
- get the house clean(er)
- keep cradfting/do a wider variety of crafts
- create pod fic
- read and re-read
- writie 10K to 15K word book for Christmas box set
- ► 2015 (147)
- ► 2014 (150)
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (119)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (64)
- ► 2008 (116)
- 2016 (16)
- 2015 (147)
- 2014 (150)
- 2012 (175)
- 2011 (119)
- 2010 (90)
- 2009 (64)
- 2008 (116)
- 2007 (32)
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Friday, June 14, 2013
7:12 AM | Posted by Jen FitzGerald | | Edit Post
I have nothing exciting to talk about today, so I'm gonna just post pictures I've taken of random things over the last few weeks/months. Oh--wait my birthday was exciting and I do have some pictures of a few of my birthday prezzies.
First this awesome planter--don't you love it?? It's sitting right next to my front door so everyone can see and enjoy it right along with me.
My kids, the ones at home, bought me birthday cards! Wasn't that sweet?? The middle one with the chihuahua is from my mother-in-law and it plays music. :)
Also, Sonshine and DD made me PUPCAKES!!!!!!!!! My favorite cake flavor ever.
(Those're pumpkin cupcakes...)
Let's see...random things...
First a nest of lady bugs in my yard a few months ago. Actually, I can across several beds throughout the lawn. They're probably gone now.
Last weekend I was cleaning up the front yard, raking all the dead leaves out from under the dead hedges, and generally cleaning that area up in preparation for some live plants later...I came across this:
Yes, that's a G.I. Joe doll. He's covered in dirt and leaves and has a leg missing. Sonshine had several of them when he was younger and as he grew up, the way he played with them changed.
Well, that seems like enough for today. Hope you have a grand weekend!!!!
- Jen FitzGerald
- Thanks for stopping by one of my little corners of the world wide web. So, a little about me...My husband and I have been married for twenty years and we have three adult children although our youngest is still in high school. We've lived in Texas for fifteen years and for the rest of the story, click here.