For more information about my proof reading services, click here.
2016 Reading Challenge
I've given up on the official Goodreads challenge, although I have borrowed their logo. I'm going for 3 million new words and the re-reading of whatever fics I decide sound worth reading a second time.
- be a better website person for my writing group
- be a better treasurer for my writing group
- get physically healthy and well
- walk the dog/walk to the post office
- reach that 120lb. mark (for real this time)
- get the house clean(er)
- keep cradfting/do a wider variety of crafts
- create pod fic
- read and re-read
- writie 10K to 15K word book for Christmas box set
- ► 2016 (128)
- ► 2015 (147)
- ► 2014 (150)
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (119)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (64)
- ► 2008 (116)
- 2016 (128)
- 2015 (147)
- 2014 (150)
- 2012 (175)
- 2011 (119)
- 2010 (90)
- 2009 (64)
- 2008 (116)
- 2007 (32)
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Monday, March 25, 2013
7:55:00 AM | Posted by Jen FitzGerald | | Edit Post
Twenty-three years ago today I gave birth to my second daughter. A beautiful bald baby girl. She's not the sweet cuddly kind, but is, instead, prickly and grumpy and has an attitude, but she's got the most beautiful skin and a pretty smile, as well as the thickest, most gorgeous hair you can imagine. Aside from the attitude, she and I are a lot alike and are generally very compatible. She's my reader and my crafty girl.
Anyway, I've bought & wrapped presents and baked birthday cake. This evening, before we go out to eat at the restaurant of her choice, she'll open her presents. I can't imagine she won't like them as she made a list and didn't deviate much from it. I'm not sure where the singing Happy Birthday and eating cake is going to come in...I guess after dinner. Although, I'm all for eating dessert first.
Here are the pressies. There are a few for the Brown Eyed Girl (the pinkishly wrapped ones in the bottom right corner). Her birthday was the 2nd of March. I'd stashed them and couldn't find them and then came across them when stashing DD's gifties.
Care to share your birthday traditions?
- Jen FitzGerald
- Thanks for stopping by one of my little corners of the world wide web. So, a little about me...My husband and I have been married for twenty years and we have three adult children although our youngest is still in high school. We've lived in Texas for fifteen years and for the rest of the story, click here.