Monday, February 11, 2013

So sorry!


I got into work Friday and got involved in who knows what and completely forgot to swing by and post. I'm glad it wasn't a Fort Worth Friday.

The weekend was nice--drizzly on Saturday and bright and sunshiny on Sunday. There are six bags of leaves to show for my efforts, though I imagine I can fill probably twice as many more. At least. I even took a shovel to the leaves in the street gutter that had been parked on/run over for month and months. There's a pile left that's mostly mud and will need a shovel to clean up.

So it's a brand new week with a new set of tasks and challenges.

Also my chapter mate and friend Lara Lacombe nominated me for a blog award, however, I might have to disqualify myself. If not, you'll see the details on Wednesday.

How was your weekend?

4 comments:

Regina Richards said...

Great weekend for me because my middle boy was home from college. Even though he spent most of his time with his friends, just having him here and being able to see him at meals and coming and going was so good for my mother's heart.

Jen FitzGerald said...

Good news, Regina. Glad you had a chance to see him.

Char Newcomb said...

Revising, revising, revising & lunch with the newlyweds. :)

Unknown said...

Don't disqualify yourself, Jen! Just nominate who you can and it'll be good! [g]