Monday, January 21, 2013

You are my Sonshine...


Sonshine has no school today and is here in the office with me. One of his Christmas gifts was a WOW game pack add-on and can only played here at the office. We don't have a family PC at home large enough or powerful enough for the game. (My laptop doesn't even have a disc drive of any sort.)

Saturday's writers group meeting was fantastic with the romance reader savvy Sara Reyes from FreshFiction.com.

Sunday's dip back into writing went reasonably well. I was able to add just over 350 words (goal was 300). Of course quite a few of the old words got tweaked or deleted altogether, but that was inevitable and a part of revisions.

Also, the house is tidy...I've been working on it over the last week or so, and having a clean house makes the writing easier because I don't keep thinking I should be cleaning rather than writing. :)

And now it's Monday again and I'm back at work.

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

Regina Richards said...

Enjoyed the meeting. Learned a lot. As much from sitting with new people as from the wonderful speaker so it was doubly great. The rest of the weekend was the usual round of cleaning, grocery shopping, and "cooking ahead" that's designed to clear my time and my conscience for writing on Monday. Wheich is what I've been doing and better get back to. Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the meeting as well [g].

Congrats on getting some writing done this weekend! Here's to a productive week as well!

Clover Autrey said...

I never think I should be cleaning instead of writing.

Great job on the wc