Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Goals Continued


Happy Friday friends!

I'm glad it's Friday, but it's going to be a long weekend. I'm working the Cotton Bowl this afternoon but without the band director. Meaning I'm in charge. EEK. Tomorrow's all day writers group transition meeting will be more fun, but still tiring--especially after not getting to bed until after midnight. Sunday will involve grocery shopping and taking down the Christmas tree. Not much me time. I imagine I'll be in bed and dead to the world on Sunday by 9. :)

But today we're talking about goals. Another item on my list is to read more. I realized sometime in the past three/four months that my writing has suffered as a result. So I've taken up the Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge and have pledged to read a book a week. I'm sure you saw my little widget to the left. My books read list is on the right. First week in and I'm on the second book already, but not much writing going on. I'm going to have to learn to do both. Previously it's been either/or.

More about my goals next week. Right now, I've gotta get some work done before I have to leave for home and then head to Cowboys Stadium.

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck today! See you at the meeting tomorrow!