Wednesday, December 26, 2012

White Christmas


I hadn't really been dreaming of a white Christmas, but as I was home safe and sound by the time the white stuff started falling, I was quite happy to enjoy it. And since the temps won't rise about the freezing mark until close to noon, it's hanging around for a while. I'm not complaining. It's my kind of snow--the kind that covers roofs and lawns, but melts away on the roads and driveways. No shoveling required.



And since I'm the only one in the office today, I'm not heading in until a wee bit later--once the other crazies are where they need to be.

Christmas itself was lovely and fun, and I received some wonderful goodies. I'll share those with you on Friday. For now, I'm going to enjoy the peace and quiet, some hot tea, and continue reading.I hope that where ever you went and whatever you did for Christmas, that it was wonderful.

And now that Christmas is past (barely, but still!) New Years is just around the corner, and it's time to set or re-set some goals. I'll share mine on Monday. Be thinking about yours, too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right--that is the best kind of snow. Here's hoping it's gone by the time I get home.

Stay safe!

Jen FitzGerald said...

Safe travels, Lara.