Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Charlie Brown Christmas


One of my favorite shows to watch since childhood...I'm not a big fan of Miracle on 34th Street or It's a Wonderful Life, but The Little Drummer Boy (day 4) and A Charlie Brown Christmas are both on my must-watch list. In fact, they're the only things on my must-watch list. :)

It recently aired on broadcast TV, and if you missed it, the full version doesn't appear to be available on YouTube, but here's the end where Linus tells Charlie Brown what Christmas is really all about.


Are you fan of the Peanuts?

2 comments:

Regina Richards said...

I so loved watching this every year as a child and I bought a copy of it one Christmas for all my siblings many years ago. Happy memories.

Jen FitzGerald said...

I should buy a copy of this and The Little Drummer Boy for my kids as part of their moving away from home package. :) It's not just about pots & pans and silverware.