For more information about my proof reading services, click here.
2016 Reading Challenge
I've given up on the official Goodreads challenge, although I have borrowed their logo. I'm going for 3 million new words and the re-reading of whatever fics I decide sound interesting as well as creating pod fic. Everything will be listed on the other side of the blog and you can view the details and numbers here.
- be a better website person for my writing group
- be a better treasurer for my writing group
- get physically healthy and well
- walk the dog/walk to the post office
- reach that 120lb. mark (for real this time)
- get the house clean(er)
- keep cradfting/do a wider variety of crafts
- create pod fic
- read and re-read
- writie 10K to 15K word book for Christmas box set
- ► 2015 (147)
- ► 2014 (150)
- ► 2013 (154)
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2011 (119)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (64)
- ► 2008 (116)
- 2016 (16)
- 2015 (147)
- 2014 (150)
- 2013 (154)
- 2011 (119)
- 2010 (90)
- 2009 (64)
- 2008 (116)
- 2007 (32)
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Friday, November 30, 2012
7:32 AM | Posted by Jen FitzGerald | | Edit Post
Tomorrow is the first day of December and to celebrate the fact that I already have my Christmas money and am halfway done with my shopping, I'm going to go all Adventy on you--calendar-wise that is.
As a child, I counted down many a Christmas with the help of an Advent calendar, usually a gift from my grandparents in Denmark. I wanted to get one this year, but haven't done so yet, but I s'pose it's not really too late. (it'll show up here if I do end up getting one!)
Anywho, as part of my countdown to Christmas, I'm going to actually post everyday between now and Christmas. I'm going to share with you my various decorations and traditions and events and happenings. I hope you'll share some of yours with me as well.
Before I bug out, I want to say thanks to Angi Morgan who was my guest on Wednesday. Not only is she a great writer, she's a great friend. After I had a bit of meltdown over my current WIP, she read it for me and gave me some wonderful and helpful comments on it. I'm feeling ready to dive back into revisions. I'm anxious to finish so that *when* my submitted manuscript is accepted by Entangled Publishing, I'll immediately be able to submit the next one, which is a sequel.
Speaking of submitted manuscripts, I've contacted the editor I submitted to to check on my submission. *fingers crossed*
- Jen FitzGerald
- Thanks for stopping by one of my little corners of the world wide web. So, a little about me...My husband and I have been married for twenty years and we have three adult children although our youngest is still in high school. We've lived in Texas for fifteen years and for the rest of the story, click here.