For more information about my proof reading services, click here.
2016 Reading Challenge
I've given up on the official Goodreads challenge, although I have borrowed their logo. I'm going for 3 million new words and the re-reading of whatever fics I decide sound worth reading a second time.
- be a better website person for my writing group
- be a better treasurer for my writing group
- get physically healthy and well
- walk the dog/walk to the post office
- reach that 120lb. mark (for real this time)
- get the house clean(er)
- keep cradfting/do a wider variety of crafts
- create pod fic
- read and re-read
- writie 10K to 15K word book for Christmas box set
- ► 2016 (128)
- ► 2015 (147)
- ► 2014 (150)
- ► 2013 (154)
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2011 (119)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (64)
- ► 2008 (116)
- 2016 (128)
- 2015 (147)
- 2014 (150)
- 2013 (154)
- 2011 (119)
- 2010 (90)
- 2009 (64)
- 2008 (116)
- 2007 (32)
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
9:37:00 AM | Posted by Jen FitzGerald | | Edit Post
Just counting the hours until the weekend. My chapter is having its annual retreat this weekend even though I won't be attending. Unfortunately, money just didn't allow for it. But I'm still planning on retreating from the family and spending the weekend writing/revising/brainstorming. Cross your fingers that I'm as productive as I can possibly be.
I have a list of things I want to work on and accomplish, so I have somewhat of a plan.
I'm still waiting to hear from Entangled Publishing to whom I submitted my first manuscript. The website says it takes approximately six weeks to get a response. Well, six weeks came and went, and I still waited. After another three weeks, I decided to touch base with the editor. She said she'd passed my manuscript on to another editor who was juggling fewer books, so I'm still waiting for notification, one way or the other.
Well, it's time to get to work...
Have a great day and I'll be here Friday!
- Jen FitzGerald
- Thanks for stopping by one of my little corners of the world wide web. So, a little about me...My husband and I have been married for twenty years and we have three adult children although our youngest is still in high school. We've lived in Texas for fifteen years and for the rest of the story, click here.