Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the Thirteenth

I'm not suspicious or anything, but it's worth noting. Actually good things have happened to me on Friday the 13ths, so there you go.

The weekend is pending and that's a good thing. Home improvement projects continue...

Yesterday, the front yard was mowed and then last night, the back yard was weed eatered (though not very well), Sonshine and I cleared out his closet of everything but the hanging clothes in preparation for it being painted on Saturday am, and DH and Sonshine installed transitions on the kitchen door into the garage and the back door which has had an 1.5 inch gap for years now.

Not sure what's on the agenda for tonight aside from three other transitions. Maybe some more work in the garage and the mowing of the back yard.

Saturday afternoon I'll be heading slightly northeast to a friend's house for some writer interaction. Several of us will be gathering to help one another as needed--I need to brainstorm a little on my next book.

I finished reading the last four pages of the printed copy of my manuscript. There are a lot of modifications to be made, but those will begin Sunday. I'm done with it for the week. Maybe... Perhaps I'll read through my notes and make a list of the decisions I need to make, and take those with me Saturday as well. Yeah, I like that idea.

So, big plans for the weekend??

No comments: