Proofreader Services

For more information about my proof reading services, click here.

2017 Goals

  • write to my grandmother every six weeks or so
  • call my moms every month or so
  • cook/eat better
  • clean out and organize my writng/craft room
  • re-institute the cleaning plan
  • publish six books by September 2017
  • reach 120 to 125 pounds
  • walk the dog three times a week

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Friday, February 10, 2012

TGIF

Yes! It's Friday. I've been looking forward to today since about Tuesday. I'm normally not that bad about it, but it's been a hectic week and I'm glad to it over. One last event tonight--Band Night at Cici's Pizza for Sonshine--and then the weekend is mine.

I printed out my WIP yesterday afternoon and started reading it last night. Made a few notes on things to change. Mostly wording. I read through my judge comments too, trying to absorb and consider how to address the main issue two of three judges raised. I think, after I figure it out and implement the changes, I'd like to enter another contest. Get some more feedback.

In ten days, I'll be starting an online class. I have characters and some basic background information on them to go into the class with. I'm looking forward to it.

On a side note, I wanted something sweet last night. We stopped at the store on the way home from the band booster meeting to get Sonshine some oyster crackers. But I was good and picked out a banana and some craisins!

Time to get this day started--the sooner I start, the sooner I can go home!

Have a good weekend, y'all.

2 comments:

C. A. Szarek said...

The Maggies give great feeback and I think it's right around the corner...

Jen FitzGerald said...

Cool--thanks Chrissy. :)

About Me

My Photo
Jen FitzGerald
Thanks for stopping by one of my little corners of the world wide web. So, a little about me...My husband and I have been married for twenty years and we have three adult children although our youngest is still in high school. We've lived in Texas for fifteen years and for the rest of the story, click here.
View my complete profile

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Jen's Glossary of Terms

  • DH = my husband
  • my Brown Eyed Girl = my oldest daughter
  • DD = my Darling Daughter (the younger one)
  • Sonshine or Marching Band Boy = my son
  • NT = the North Texas chapter of RWA
  • RWA = Romance Writers of America