Friday, November 18, 2011

TGIF

Yep, thank goodness it's Friday. I'm dragging this morning. I was up till midnight thirty on Wednesday night and midnight last night. I'd love nothing more than to crawl back in my cozy silky fluffy bed and drift off for another hour or two. Unfortunately, I'm at work.

But it's Friday, so tomorrow I can sleep in. And next week is Thanksgiving break for Sonshine so I don't have to do the school run each morning.

It looks to be a beautiful weekend, so I'm going to spend some time on the yard and see if I can't cross a few more items of my lists!

Thanksgiving will be spent at home this year so I'll be cooking. I'm thinking ham (yum), mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, rolls, corn, and pumpkin cake.

Happy Fall and Happy Friday!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

mtnchild said...

I'm glad it's Friday too. Not that it makes a whole lot of difference in my life, but still.

It's 25 deg. in the carport and snowing 'good' right now. There are about 2-3 inches on the ground already and it's suppose to snow all day, night and into tomorrow morning. It has been predicted that we get at least 10" of the white stuff, but if it keeps coming down at this same rate, it may just be more! I'm sure the passes are in for lots more. I'm just sitting here on the computer enjoying the falling snow knowing I really don't have to go out in it.
Love you
Mom