Monday, March 7, 2011

Reading Writing Arithmetic

Reading and more reading. I've burned through the first three Harry Potter books and started the fourth one last night. They're getting more and more interesting. I struggled to get through the first one, less struggle with the second, etc. I also told myself I couldn't move on to the corresponding movie till I finished the book, so there's incentive. The movie took a huge departure from the book, but I can understand why. The fourth book is about twice the size of the first two, so I imagine I'll see quite a few more changes next movie.

Writing and more writing...I've been participating in the Robin Hood InterComm competition again this year. Posting ended last night and I was able to squeeze two more fics in yesterday afternoon. All in all a good writing week, somewhere between 1500 and 2000 words. I wasn't counting, just writing. :)

Arithmetic...and so it's Monday which means I am back at work and updating our financials. Not my favorite task, but one I must do everyday.

I had planned to get some painting done this weekend, but the temps dropped a bit and I got wrapped up in getting those last two fics written. Maybe I'll do a bit this evening, just so I'm making progress...unless Harry Potter starts calling my name....though it would be nice to have the room done so that when sonshine and his friends take over the living room, I have somewhere to retreat to.

Hope you had a good weekend...

1 comment:

Regina Richards said...

Glad you are back to writing. :)