Thursday, May 6, 2010

Comfort Zone, Day 3 & 4...

Well, day three was not as good as day two, but that's okay. There are lots of things to learn and lots of decisions to make. Not everything is going to fall into place immediately. Tomorrow I have to have a chat with a certain employee. Erg. My first boss/employee showdown, if you will. Not looking forward to that, but I know it's all part of the learn-to-grow-and-spread-your-wings deal.

But the main purpose of me stepping up seems to have been achieved *so far*--freeing up Dan to do his job.

Day four has gone relatively well, so far. We had an issue that cropped up last night, but I was able to get it hurdled this morning, so a positive start to today. Now, I've got to think about/plan my meeting with above-mentioned employee.

No comments: