Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tag, you're it...

My fellow chapter mate has tagged me from her blog: Writing in a Vortex to post seven random things about myself...

Yikes, okay...

1. I've seen the real Little Mermaid.

2. I've attended school in two countries other than America.

This is harder than it looks...

3. I was a "Valley Girl."

4. I am not a coffee drinker--Plantation Mint and Lady/Earl Gray are my tea addictions.

5. I've been to the USS Lexington three times.

6. Creating fan girl Web sites is my just-for-fun thing to do.

7. I am a Trekkie (DS-9 and this year's movie being my favorite incarnations of the franchise.)

So there you have it--seven random and trivial thing about me. And I only read two blogs...L.A.'s and my mom's, so there's no tagging from me.

1 comment:

L.A. Mitchell said...

Jen,

This is great :) Sorry it took so long to make the jump over here. I cannot picture you as a valley girl...too funny. Thanks so much for playing.