Monday, August 17, 2009

WOO HOO!


You all remember my not-so-secret crush on Robin Hood, right??? Isn't he yummy?

Well, good news for anyone who has been waiting and waiting and waiting, like me, for the third season of Robin Hood. It premiers Saturday, September 12th...if you have BBC America. Which I don't. But I do have iTunes. And hopefully they won't wait too long to start adding eps.

If you've never seen this show, you should check it out--it's so much fun, although season three isn't shaping up due to the killing off of Marian at the end of season two, so I'll reserve judgment for now. But season one and two are great--aside from the aforementioned death of Lady Marian...

3 comments:

mtnchild said...

OK ,wipe that drool off your chin ...

Love,
Mom

K.M. Saint James said...

Ooh, how can there be a Robin Hood with no Lady Marian. Let me know how it pans out.

L.A. Mitchell said...

Thanks for the visual. It looks ...promising ;)

I'll look for it.