Proofreader Services

For more information about my proof reading services, click here.

2017 Goals

  • write to my grandmother every six weeks or so
  • call my moms every month or so
  • cook/eat better
  • clean out and organize my writng/craft room
  • re-institute the cleaning plan
  • publish six books by September 2017
  • reach 120 to 125 pounds
  • walk the dog three times a week

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Monday, June 15, 2009

My Birthday, Part II

Well, a lovely day was had moi!

Olive Garden was delish as expected. I was sung to by the happy servers there, too.

I got to open my gifts between courses (such as they were). So my list of goodies is as follows:

1. lovely bouquet of flowers
2. iTunes gift card (there's a new game for my iPod, and some new tunes, of course)
3. a nail care kit and a couple of lovely nail polish colors
4. a laptop bag
5. a new laptop (now I really have to get a real manuscript finished so I can justify this gift...argh!!!)

Anywho, it was relatively inexpensive as laptops go, but it has wireless capability so I can access the Internet and e-mail from home now. Woo hoo! It's about the size of large hard-back book, but much, much lighter weight. (Thanks, Hubby!)

And then yesterday, we spent another lovely day out on the lake/boat. It was beautiful. We found a great spot with shade and a breeze off the water so it didn't feel as hot as it actually was. We had three of my oldest daughter's friends with us, and hubby had a grand old time, 'cause these boys were fearless in the tube.

So...happy birthday to me again!

2 comments:

mtnchild said...

I sure wish we would get some summer out here! There has been rain and thunderstorms for the last 2-3 weeks.

I'd like to put my sweats away.

Enjoy your wonderful weather until it gets WAY too hot.

Love, Mom

L.A. Mitchell said...

Great! Now I have a craving for OG's Italian Margarita, thankyouverymuch ;)

Hope your day was special.

About Me

My Photo
Jen FitzGerald
Thanks for stopping by one of my little corners of the world wide web. So, a little about me...My husband and I have been married for twenty years and we have three adult children although our youngest is still in high school. We've lived in Texas for fifteen years and for the rest of the story, click here.
View my complete profile

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Jen's Glossary of Terms

  • DH = my husband
  • my Brown Eyed Girl = my oldest daughter
  • DD = my Darling Daughter (the younger one)
  • Sonshine or Marching Band Boy = my son
  • NT = the North Texas chapter of RWA
  • RWA = Romance Writers of America