Proofreader Services

For more information about my proof reading services, click here.

2017 Goals

  • write to my grandmother every six weeks or so
  • call my moms every month or so
  • cook/eat better
  • clean out and organize my writng/craft room
  • re-institute the cleaning plan
  • publish six books by September 2017
  • reach 120 to 125 pounds
  • walk the dog three times a week

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nine in the Afternoon

I got my first 100% on Rock Band the other night playing the song Nine in the Afternoon by Panic at the Disco.

I've been dabbling at the drums for about two years now--can't do guitar, and there's no way I'm doing vocals!

But finally, finally I was able to play a song without missing a single note. Granted, I'm still on the 'easy' level, but I was happy to finally get 100%.

Now my younger daughter regularly scores 100% at the hard and occasionally the expert level. I don't know if I'll ever crank up my skills that much--I don't really spend enough time playing.


But I have fun playing with my kids & doing something they enjoy.

3 comments:

mtnchild said...

These are REAL drums??? or just a game?

Somehow I have a hard time picturing you sitting at a set of drums with your head bobbing and your hair flying all over the place (maybe when you were 25) - hmmm, please tell me it is a game . . . please . . . LOL
Love, Mom

Jen FitzGerald said...

Yes, it's a game--

Four round pads and a foot pedal and I smack the pad that corresponds to the color on the TV screen.

Lots of fun.

L.A. Mitchell said...

Sounds like fun. I haven't tried it yet.

About Me

My Photo
Jen FitzGerald
Thanks for stopping by one of my little corners of the world wide web. So, a little about me...My husband and I have been married for twenty years and we have three adult children although our youngest is still in high school. We've lived in Texas for fifteen years and for the rest of the story, click here.
View my complete profile

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Jen's Glossary of Terms

  • DH = my husband
  • my Brown Eyed Girl = my oldest daughter
  • DD = my Darling Daughter (the younger one)
  • Sonshine or Marching Band Boy = my son
  • NT = the North Texas chapter of RWA
  • RWA = Romance Writers of America