Monday, February 4, 2008

Boot, Scoot, n' Boogie

Okay, I'm off tomorrow for only the second concert I've ever been to. My first concert was Garth Brooks doing a fund raiser concert for the fire department in Omaha--right before he exploded.

This time around, I'm off to see Brooks & Dunn in San Antonio. I'm really excited. I LUV me some Brooks & Dunn. We're leaving the children and the employees alone for two days. Yikes.

Got a rental car, got concert tickets, got cash, got gift card for souvineers, got hotel room booked. Just gotta get packed and a good night's sleep, and hubby and I'll be on the road first thing in the morning.

I'll let you know how much fun we had in a couple of days.

2 comments:

L.A. Mitchell said...

ooooh...how fun. I haven't seen them live. I'm sure they're outstanding. Take pictures :-)

Jen FitzGerald said...

Thanks, Laura.

I will be sure to get at least a couple of pictures!

Jen