Thursday, December 13, 2007

To be busy...

Well, now that we're on the downhill slide to Christmas, it seems as if everyday is has something scheduled. And whose bright idea was it to get pregnant in March?? Not this year, of course, but back in 1995. So now we have a birthday to celebrate a week before Christmas every year.

Parties, school programs, and shopping, but no slow season. Usually around this time of year, our business experiences a significant slow down... but not this year. I'd been hoping for slow days at work to catch my breath, maybe get some writing done, but no...

I hate being so busy that I don't have any down time. I'm very much an introvert and need time to recharge my batteries so that I can keep on keepin' on one day at a time.

Well, stop and take a breath. Me? I'm actually going to go spend some time recharging with God's Word...

God bless...

No comments: