Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Knee Deep in CSS...

I know. Most of you are saying, "Huh? What the heck is CSS?" Cascading Style Sheets that's what. It's a method of laying out & styling web sites without marking up the html. My husband had a huge web site project that he commandeered my help on. It was a good exercise on how to take a site or page using tables for layout and figuring out how to do it without tables. I learned a couple of new fun things to use for future sites.

Two of the web sites I've designed are:
The JAG Archive Okay, this is one of my geeky hobbies. I don't spend much time on it anymore, except to redesign it to practice & improve my CSS & html skills.
Jen FitzGerald.com This is my author's web site.

If you're interested in a web site of your own, visit www.propg.com for more information.

No comments: