Friday, September 21, 2007

The End...

No, it's not what you're thinking. I haven't reached the end of my latest work-in-progress; although I wish it were so. (And, in fact, I've been seriously rethinking my writing.)

Actually, the end I'm talking about is the end of the world as we know it. I'm a Christian. Okay, big whoop. Lots of people *claim* to be Christians. Yeah, I know. Okay, I consider myself a person of faith. I have a relationship with Jesus Christ. A personal one. One that I work on daily. Doesn't mean I'm perfect. No. Far from it. In fact, many of my writing acquaintances might say they never knew. And for that, I'm sorry.

Back to the end. I truly believe we are living in the end times. That the second coming of Christ is imminent. I am ready to go. Are you?

Need more info? Google search David Reagan and End Times. He's one of the biggest proponents of the End Times. His web site has lots of Biblical based reasons for his beliefs. And they definitely strike a cord with me. Actually, he came and spoke at our church a while back. I don't think the church leadership was very happy with David's message, but it stuck with me all this time. For other views just Google search 'End Times' and see what else pops up.

Anyhow, consider where you'll be spending eternity. If you're not sure, contact me and we can talk. I know where I'm going, and I hope to see you there.

No comments: